These are the good facts and bad facts about my mum.
Bus have our own website
- doesn’t yell as often as dad
- lets me use the computer when i want to because i don’t use it often
- yells at Peter when his naughty
- paid for my garnets to be made into jewelery.
- usually sides with us when dad yells at us
- lets us have cordial when we get dehydrated.
- sometimes organises home school camps
- doesn’t let us get like Dudley (Harry Potter’s cousin).
- doesn’t let us ride at night, even with our bike torches.
- doesn’t usually let us have a swim even when where near water
- doesn’t let us go to see our grandparents as often as we want to
- whenever we have a campfire, she doesn’t let us stay out as late as we want
- usually doesn’t let us have second helpings
That’s the list of the good and bad things about my mum, and that’s all of it. She’s usually good, but sometimes not.
And if you want to see what my brother Peter has said about my dad, check out Adventurous Childhood.